Offline backup printer
200 Series – Industrial construction off-line printers – Stand alone / Network / Running Spares.
The Logopak 200 series is a range of heavy duty off-line printers manufactured by Logopak with the same industrial DNA as Logopak automatic print & apply labellers. They are manufactured using the same components as we use in Logopak labelling solutions in order to give the end user full spare parts, printheads and software compatibility with all Logopak print & apply labellers.
200 printers are available as back up units to suit 400, 500, 850 and 920 print and apply units. All Logopak ranges are now standardised on 12 dots/mm printheads to ensure that label layouts are also compatible. In the rare event of a breakdown on the line, the VLP can produce a label that can be applied by hand. They can also be used on part-pallets.
Logopak 200 series units are enclosed in 2mm steel housings to ensure more than adequate protection in even the most demanding locations, but can also be supplied in stronger enclosures for situations where temperatures are at the extremes – 25°C in cold stores, or + 40°C in steel works or foundries.
The new generation 200 range also incorporates the newly developed PLIII control system, developed by Logopak specifically for high speed, data hungry communication with a solid, reliable, connection philosophy, providing the most robust thermal label printers system currently available for fast, high pressure production situations.
- 210 – for labels to 110mm width
- 215 – for labels to 156mm width
- 220 – for labels to 210mm width
- Integrated printhead and engine – to maximise print plate life and print the highest ANSI grade quality barcodes
- 190m media rolls. Label and foil are matched, therefore exhausted at the same time to prevent unnecessary line stoppages.
- Dot-shift and SFB technologies to extend the life of the print plate.
- High quality manufacture – all Logopak labelling systems are manufactured with an average life span of between 15-20 years leading to low cost of ownership and excellent R.O.I
- NEK or Touchscreen operator interfaces are standard. No separate PC required if operated in “stand alone” mode, labelling data is completely configurable locally. Network solutions are connected into SYNCHRO, a PC based middleware specifically created to provide the end user with complete connectivity to a multi line control solution.
- Steel cover, hinged access door and easy access print head technology.
- Optional scanner for barcode validation