400 Series Mail and Ecommerce Labeller
Low cost, high quality mail order & ecommerce labeller.
For low speed label application at up to 40 products per minute, the Logopak 400 print and apply labeller is a compact system with a small footprint, ideal for applying labels to mail order packages.
The 400 provides the end user with industrially built, high quality, German engineered precision labelling equipment at a competitive price.
- 300m media rolls. Label and foil are matched, therefore exhausted at the same time to prevent unnecessary line stoppages.
- Label sizes from 15x15mm to 100x150mm
- Integrated print-head and engine and Dot-shift and SFB technologies extend the life of the print plate.
- High quality manufacture. All Logopak labelling systems are manufactured with an average life span of between 15-20 years leading to low cost of ownership and excellent R.O.I
- Touchscreen operator interfaces. Stand alone operation, or networked to provide the end user with complete connectivity to a multi line control solution.
- Innovative body splitting functionality allowing access to internal drives & belts by releasing one captive bolt, makes maintenance absolute simplicity.
- Wide range of applicator types
- Clearest graphic capability – 107mm wide print head with 12 dots per mm capacity
- Optional scanner for barcode validation
400 Front Apply
For products requiring the label to be applied to the front of a moving product, the label can be applied using an F or F90 type applicator which is mounted above the conveyor.
The advantage of the front applicator is the product does not need to be turned and aligned as a side apply machine. However, consistent pack spacing and pitch is essential and throughput speeds are limited to 40 packs per minute. Products need to be moving.
Ultra lightweight carbon fibre materials in combination with high speed rotary cylinders are used to achieve fast low energy mechanical movements to ensure long service life.
400 Side Apply
Mail order labels can be applied to static or moving items, however, as the data relates to each specific package, the product is normally stopped and only released when the label has been checked.
For products requiring the label to be applied to the side face, the 410 series can fitted with 2 different types of applicator:
- T – telescope application suitable for applying label to stationary cardboard box where label application is critical – ie mail order. Label application speeds up to 30 labels per minute.
- TB – telescope / blow application for applying label to moving cardboard box or shrinkwrapped case up to 40 labels per minute. With the TB applicator, the label can be lightly pressed onto the product for positive application.
400 Top Apply
The majority of mail order operations request that the label is applied to the top of the carton. In many cases the height of the carton can vary between products. To accommodate this the T applicator has a long travel length and is mounted above the conveyor. The products can be static or moving.