Body 2 Series Keg Labeller
High speed, high quality keg & cask labeller.
For medium/high speed label application to keg or cask at up to 16 containers per minute, the Logopak Body 2 print and apply labeller is the ideal machine for applying labels to keg or casks.
The Body 2 provides the end user with industrially built, high quality, German engineered precision labelling equipment at a competitive price. All equipment is fully manufactured in house and does not rely on any third party integration of hardware or software.
The Body 2 series is now powered by digi-drive technology, where mechanical clutches and belts have been replaced with electronic controls. Fewer wear-and-tear parts means simpler servicing. The handling of labels and ribbons has also been simplified, and shaft encoders allow the operator to plan label roll changes precisely.
- 800m media rolls. Label and foil are matched, therefore exhausted at the same time to prevent unnecessary line stoppages.
- Label sizes from 15x15mm to 150x150mm
- Integrated print-head and engine and Dot-shift and SFB technologies extend the life of the print plate.
- High quality manufacture. All Logopak labelling systems are manufactured with an average life span of between 15-20 years leading to low cost of ownership and excellent R.O.I
- Touchscreen operator interfaces. Stand alone operation, or networked to provide the end user with complete connectivity to a multi line control solution.
- Innovative media cassette splitting functionality the number of threading rollers to be dramatically reduced if a foil media is not required.
- Wide range of applicator types
- Clearest graphic capability – 150mm wide print head for BBE / Batch coding using GS128 barcodes
- Optional scanner for barcode validation
Body 2 Top Apply Keg Labelling
The Body 2 can be fitted with up to a 600mm telescope to apply labels to the top of static or moving kegs. The machine is mounted above the conveyor.