500 Series Keg Labeller
High speed, high quality keg & cask labeller.
For slow speed label application to keg or cask at up to 16 containers per minute, the Logopak 500 print and apply labeller is the ideal machine for applying labels to keg or casks.
The 500 provides the end user with industrially built, high quality, German engineered precision labelling equipment at a competitive price. All equipment is fully manufactured in house and does not rely on any third party integration of hardware or software.
Following a recent update, the 500 is now powered by digi-drive technology, where mechanical clutches and belts have been replaced with electronic controls. Fewer wear-and-tear parts means simpler servicing. The handling of labels and ribbons has also been simplified, and shaft encoders allow the operator to plan label roll changes precisely.
- 600m media rolls. Label and foil are matched, therefore exhausted at the same time to prevent unnecessary line stoppages.
- Label sizes from 15x15mm to 150x150mm
- Integrated print-head and engine and Dot-shift and SFB technologies extend the life of the print plate.
- High quality manufacture. All Logopak labelling systems are manufactured with an average life span of between 15-20 years leading to low cost of ownership and excellent R.O.I
- Touchscreen operator interfaces. Stand alone operation, or networked to provide the end user with complete connectivity to a multi line control solution.
- Innovative media cassette splitting functionality the number of threading rollers to be dramatically reduced if a foil media is not required.
- Wide range of applicator types
- Clearest graphic capability – 150mm wide print head for BBE / Batch coding using GS128 barcodes
- Optional scanner for barcode validation
500 Top Apply Keg labelling
The 515T can be fitted with up to a 600mm telescope to apply labels to the top of static or moving kegs. The machine is mounted above the conveyor.