Body 1 Series Keg Labeller
Low cost, high quality keg & cask labeller.
For slow/medium speed label application to keg or cask at up to 20 containers per minute, the Logopak Body 1 print and apply labeller is the ideal machine for applying labels to keg or casks.
The Body 1 provides the end user with industrially built, high quality, German engineered precision labelling equipment at a competitive price.
- 600m media rolls. Label and foil are matched, therefore exhausted at the same time to prevent unnecessary line stoppages.
- Label sizes from 15x15mm to 100x150mm
- Integrated print-head and engine and Dot-shift and SFB technologies extend the life of the print plate.
- High quality manufacture. All Logopak labelling systems are manufactured with an average life span of between 15-20 years leading to low cost of ownership and excellent R.O.I
- Touchscreen operator interfaces. Stand alone operation, or networked to provide the end user with complete connectivity to a multi line control solution.
- Innovative body splitting functionality allowing access to internal drives & belts by releasing one captive bolt, makes maintenance absolute simplicity.
- Wide range of applicator types
- Clearest graphic capability – 107mm wide print head with 12 dots per mm capacity
- Optional scanner for barcode validation