400 Series Keg Labeller
Low cost, high quality keg & cask labeller.
For slow speed label application to keg or cask at up to 10 containers per minute, the Logopak 400 print and apply labeller is the ideal machine for applying labels to keg or casks.
The 400 provides the end user with industrially built, high quality, German engineered precision labelling equipment at a competitive price.
- 300m media rolls. Label and foil are matched, therefore exhausted at the same time to prevent unnecessary line stoppages.
- Label sizes from 15x15mm to 100x150mm
- Integrated print-head and engine and Dot-shift and SFB technologies extend the life of the print plate.
- High quality manufacture. All Logopak labelling systems are manufactured with an average life span of between 15-20 years leading to low cost of ownership and excellent R.O.I
- Touchscreen operator interfaces. Stand alone operation, or networked to provide the end user with complete connectivity to a multi line control solution.
- Innovative body splitting functionality allowing access to internal drives & belts by releasing one captive bolt, makes maintenance absolute simplicity.
- Wide range of applicator types
- Clearest graphic capability – 107mm wide print head with 12 dots per mm capacity
- Optional scanner for barcode validation