Body 2 Case Labeller
High speed, high quality case & pack labeller.
For high speed label application at up to 100 products per minute, the Logopak Body 2 print and apply labeller is the ideal machine for applying TUC labels to retail consumer product.
The Body 2 provides the end user with industrially built, high quality, German engineered precision labelling equipment at a competitive price. All equipment is fully manufactured in house and does not rely on any third party integration of hardware or software.
The Body 2 is now powered by digi-drive technology, where mechanical clutches and belts have been replaced with electronic controls. Fewer wear-and-tear parts means simpler servicing. The handling of labels and ribbons has also been simplified, and shaft encoders allow the operator to plan label roll changes precisely.
- 800m media rolls. Label and foil are matched, therefore exhausted at the same time to prevent unnecessary line stoppages.
- Digi-drive electronic controls.
- Clean design
- Label sizes from 15x15mm to 150x200mm
- Integrated print-head and engine and Dot-shift and SFB technologies extend the life of the print plate.
- High quality manufacture. All Logopak labelling systems are manufactured with an average life span of between 15-20 years leading to low cost of ownership and excellent R.O.I
- Touchscreen operator interfaces. Stand alone operation, or networked to provide the end user with complete connectivity to a multi line control solution.
- Innovative media cassette splitting functionality the number of threading rollers to be dramatically reduced if a foil media is not required.
- Wide range of applicator types
- Clearest graphic capability – 100 or 150mm wide print head for BBE / Batch coding using GS128 barcodes
- Optional scanner for barcode validation
Body 2 High Speed Front Apply
For products requiring the label to be applied to the front of a moving product, the label can be applied using an F or F90 type applicator which is mounted above the conveyor.
The advantage of the front applicator is the product does not need to be turned and aligned as a side apply machine. However, consistent pack spacing and pitch is essential to achieve throughput speeds of up to 70 packs per minute. Products need to be moving fpr front apply.
Ultra lightweight carbon fibre materials in combination with high speed rotary cylinders are used to achieve fast low energy mechanical movements to ensure long service life. This allows the Body 2 F to reliably apply labels of 60mm height up to 70 products per minute.
Body 2 High Speed Side Apply
The majority of outer case or pack labels are applied to the long side face as the product exits a carton erector or shrinkwrap system. When applying to the side of the pack the gap between packs can be decreased when compared to the front apply solution. Products can be static or moving up to 60m/min for label application.
For products requiring the label to be applied to the side face, the 500 series can fitted with 3 different types of applicator:
- T – telescope application suitable for applying label to stationary cardboard box where label application is critical – Label application speeds up to 30 labels per minute.
- TB – telescope / blow application for applying label to moving cardboard box or shrinkwrapped case up to 80 labels per minute. With the TB applicator, the label can be lightly pressed onto the product for positive application.
- B90 – blow on application of label onto shrinkwrapped packs at up to 100 labels per minute
Body 2 High Speed Top Apply
Labels should only be applied to the top of a case if the case is less than 32mm high
The Body 2 T can be fitted with up to a 500mm telescope to apply labels to the top of static or moving boxes. The machine is mounted above the conveyor.