Bespoke design, construction and build.
Logopak have the resource to design, build and manufacture complete bespoke automatic labeling systems. Inclusive of bespoke conveyors, controls, PLC and software.
Over the past 35 years we have gathered a wealth of experience and expertise in print and apply labelling and we are well aware that some applications do not fit the ‘standard’ product range. For this, our ‘ACE’ development team in Germany design a solution specially for the application and provide the end user with a simulation concept to be approved prior to build. Once the design is approved a prototype is constructed that is then exposed to rigorous testing with live products and data.
Logopak welcome PDI / FAT testing prior to delivery to the end user and any necessary training will be supplied.
This provides the end user with industrially built, high quality, German engineered precision labelling equipment yet at a competitive price. All equipment is fully manufactured in-house and does not rely on any third party integration of hardware or software.
Examples of previous installations
- B&Q. Raw / Timber & Wood Facility. Various sized wood products traveling along a conveyor section that requires the barcode in different locations dependant on product type.
- Ford Motor Company. To print and apply a barcode label to the transfer tunnel of a Ford Transit van prior to its pre inspection into the Bodyshop colour facility.
- Taylors Tea. To print and apply to a traditional tea caddy up to 5 different label formats with a mixture of anti-tamper and pre-printed decals.
- Solway Foods. A fully automatic ‘print, guillotine and apply’ card insertion system for RTP totes inclusive of barcode scanning, conveyor, blade stop and software.
- NEXT Retailers. To automatically “print and apply” a barcode label to the front face of a hanging garment upon exit of a automatic bagging machine.
- Mobil Oils. To print and apply labels to oil drums and plastic containers
Get in touch
Please call us on 01904 692333, or email using the online form. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.